What The IRS Doesn’t Want You To Know:
Real Estate Investing Tax Shelters Can Save You A Ton
You probably paid more in taxes last year than expected.
You probably started searching for tax shelters to save more.
And you’ve probably tried a variety of strategies, tactics, and financial professionals to achieve your goals.
Here’s the truth:
The IRS doesn’t want you to know how my Real Estate Investing Tax Shelters can save you a ton.
It is your legal right to minimize tax obligation and maximize cash flow.
This is why an Expert Bookkeeper and my In-House CPA are crucial to the financial success of your business.
As your Local Master Bookkeeper, I deliver reports on time, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually — whatever you need all with preparing financials that my in-House CPA can work with to minimize your exposure.
Know where your business financials stand, right now. Let my proprietary smart reporting forecast analyze your expenses, using actual benchmarks to give you and your business a clear path to the future!
Call me today for your FREE financial analysis.
What I Do For Your Businesses
- Forecasting with a Purpose-technology driven using the latest Artificial Intelligence with Human oversight
- Customized Reports with dedicated dashboard
- Budgeting geared with only your Business in mind
- Forensic accounting and expert tax consulting services
- Tax preparation and filing with my in-house CPA
- Tax Consultant
- Cash Flow Management
- Risk management
- Trend analysis
- Fraud detection
- Balancing years’ worth of messy financials
How to Understand Real Estate Investment Tax Shelters
Many business owners are concerned with the expense of investing in real estate without considering the tax relief and incentives associated with it.
You may be renting your office space or retail store for this reason, or you may choose to cut overhead by not having a physical location at all and running your business out of your home.
In reality, real estate investment can be a great way to make money for your business. The key is understanding tax shelters.
Need help understanding real estate investment tax shelters?
Let my proprietary smart reporting forecast analyze your expenses, using actual benchmarks to give you and your business a clear path to the future!
Benefits of Real Estate Investment for Business Owners
Real estate is one of the best investment strategies for growing wealth. Investing in real estate can generate more cash flow for businesses, but is also opens the door to a variety of tax advantages that you may not be aware of. If you can capitalize on these, you can significantly save on taxes. Not only that, owning your business property can lower your liability. In the event that your business gets into legal trouble, you want to separate it from your personal assets as much as possible.
My Qualifications and Competencies
Why work with your Top Rated Local® tax consultant in Maryland, DC, and Virginia?
- I have 15+ years of experience in the field
- I can take care of your back taxes with forensic accounting
- I am a certified public accountant (CPA) with a stellar reputation
- I provide completely accurate financial reports
- I offer federal and state tax lien reconciliation
- I have worked with a variety of different industries — LLC, S Corp., C Corp., IT construction, real estate, restaurants, government contractors, car dealerships, nonprofits, and much more
It’s important to be aware of tax shelters and other tax advantages when you start your business. If you need help in Maryland, DC, or Virginia, I’m here for you! Call me now!
*All tax consulting, preparation and filing conducted via Rescue Business Tax Services, LLC and can only be performed by a licensed CPA.